My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Monday, September 05, 2005
4:05 PM
Had a fantastic weekend but emotionally, I don't feel quite settled. I suppose it is true that there must be a balance to all things.
After sending her home last night, I sat at a bench and looked at the stars above. The best things in life do come for free. I haven't really slowed down my pace, but I haven't been walking that quickly either. I feel like I've got weights on my shoulders, but I don't know what they are.
Ater all these said and done, it's easier being a hermit.
Yesterday was a perfect rainy Sunday. It's perfect not because it was raining, but because she was with me. Wanted to go out at 3 in the afternoon, but we ended up snuddling and left only at 6 plus for the food fair and comex 2005. It's amazing how we clicked when came to food, and shopping. There were alot of laughters, wisphers of love and lots of kisses.
Before I forget, I met up with my poly classmates on Sat for dinner and a few rounds of drinks. Me, being allergic to alcohol now, had a huge glass of orange juice. That's the next thing that tastes like a screwdriver. The idea of me being anti-social still stands. I can't have a proper conversation without feeling out of place. Maybe I need to get one of those books that teaches one to start a conversation. =P
Quote for the day, 'I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I'm looking for a lifetime.'
The amount of faith around me is amazingly high. I can't believe it. Maybe somewhere along the way, something will rub off someone somewhere.
A fossil turning into jade, I'm still believing in something I shouldn't.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!